1. By making your mouth feel healthier
2. Eliminating bad breath
3. Giving you the confidence to smile
4. Showing you how to stop decay at the first signs
5. By treating your red and puffy gums, or by stopping your gums from bleeding
6. By removing all stain from tea/coffee etc
7. Showing you products that work
8. By acting as your friend and mentor as you strive to have teeth for life
9. Cleaning and polishing your teeth, helping you to look good, ready for a special event in your life (e.g. wedding)
10. By helping you to reduce the sensitivity in your teeth and/or gums."
Welcome to the Birchfield Blog, we hope you find our blog informative and useful click here to find out more about our practice.