We are please to announce a very exciting opportunity at Birchfield Dental Practice!
We are currently seeking a Treatment Co-ordinator (TCO) to join our team.
This is a brand new role and would suit someone with previous TCO experience or an experienced dental nurse who has the desire to progress into this role.
The ideal candidate will be a qualified Dental Nurse with at least 5 years post qualification experience. You must be GDC registered. The successful candidate will be required to complete a TCO training programme.
The TCO will be responsible for supporting the clinical team and facilitating the delivery of exceptional customer care at all levels. The ultimate aim of this role is to improve the patient experience and positively impact the success of the practice.
· Qualified, registered dental nurse
· Faultless communication skills- the ability to communicate both verbally and in writing is essential
· Customer service experience- the ability to anticipate and identify the needs of the patient and facilitate the delivery of exceptional customer care
· Excellent Computer Skills- experience of the EXACT system, proficient in the use of Microsoft Office
· Sound knowledge and understanding of all dental treatments
· Good listener- the ability to build rapport and put people at ease
· Proactive- must continually make the maximum contribution to practice success
· Personable- must be able to build key relationships with colleagues and patients
· Creative- the ability to continually assess and improve systems and processes
· Team Player
· Confident & well groomed
· Good numeracy skills
· Sales experience
· Radiography qualified
· Clinical Photography experience
· Implant experience
· Orthodontic experience
This is a full-time position working 38 hours a week. This position is offered on a 6 month fixed term contract with a view to make it permanent if its implementation is successful.
The rate of pay will be £10.50 per hour plus performance related bonuses.
Please submit your CV or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. Closing date for applications is 31st December 2013.
Welcome to the Birchfield Blog, we hope you find our blog informative and useful click here to find out more about our practice.